Linak Table/ 3 memory presets
Most people don't know a bout Linak here is a brief history.
In 1979 Denmark's Bent Jensen develops the first electric linear actuator
In 1984 Owner Bent Jensen decides to rename his growing company,
LINAK – a contraction of the words ‘Lineær Aktuator’ (Linear Actuator)
1998 A new world of actuators for desks, with the launch of the desk column
DL1, the first complete actuator system for a desk,
is born the rest is history.
Your are buying a quality base designed in Denmark.
these desk are built for corporate use.
- Pre-owned base and Top
- Real clean base and Formica top
- No scratches on the laminated surface.
- Available in 3 colors
- 24"x48" top size (unless specified)
- 2 electric motors one per leg
- Quiet motor operation
- 250LB lift capacity (including the top)
- 3 Memory presets on the control
- Height adjust from 22.5" - 48.5"
- Great for petite people or children.